At www.iloveboomerangs.com, the person responsible for the processing of personal data is ILoveB ECommerce
registered with NIORT RCS under number 849784715 ..
Registered office at: 79420 Reffannes (France)
E-mail address: support @ iloveboomerangs .com
ILoveB ECommerce is committed to ensuring that the collection and processing of your data is carried out in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, in accordance with the general data protection regulations (“RGPD”) and the Data Protection Law 1978 modified.
Our collection is limited to what is necessary, in accordance with the principle of data minimization. The definitions provided in article 4 of the GDPR are applicable here. In case of modification of the present, we promise not to lower the level of confidentiality in a substantial way without giving you prior notice.
We will hereby endeavor to answer the following questions: What personal data do we process? For what purposes? On what legal bases? What are your rights? How to exercise them? How long is the data kept?
You will also find our commitments in terms of subcontracting, assignments, communication to third parties and in case of security breach. For any clarification or complaint, do not hesitate to contact us.
WHAT ARE THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED?
As part of our business, at www.iloveboomerangs.com (hereinafter the “Site”), you provide the following information when completing information forms and communicating with us:
- When you browse the Site, data collected thanks to cookies and similar technologies used (in particular the date and time of the connection and / or browsing, the type of browser, the language of the browser, your IP address, location data).
- The civil and contact information (title, last name, first name, email address, postal address, telephone number) will allow us to identify you and communicate with you;
- We will also be asked to process information related to the contractual and commercial relationship (in particular details about the requested training courses) that you can establish with us, as well as bank information (bank details, card numbers, cryptogram) and transactional (date of transaction, amount, order number).
- As part of the training (s), we will be asked to collect and process monitoring data for a given training (module query, time spent, progress rates, webinar participation data, survey data and questionnaires , etc.)
- As part of the online sale of our products and services, we will need to ask you for more information such as data related to personal life (lifestyle, family situation), data related to professional life (CV, education, professional training, distinctions), economic and financial information (income, financial situation, tax situation) or location data.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE THIS DATA?
- Identification of people who use the Site to request our products and / or services;
- Ensure the creation and management of the client account of the interested party or of the legal person representing the interested party, and the execution of the payment operations carried out at their request;
- Carry out operations related to the management of files related to: contracts; the orders ; deliveries ; invoices ; accounting and monitoring of the business relationship;
- Management of the relationship with prospects and clients and opinions of people about products, services or content;
- Processing of inquiries and possible claims from individuals and management of requests for the right of access, rectification and opposition;
- Compliance with the terms of online access to accounts (and management of any authentication procedure, loss of password);
- Execution of payments;
- Development of commercial and advertising statistics;
- Prospecting and / or sending information (newsletter), which includes the monitoring of prospects, the management of technical prospecting operations, the selection of people to carry out loyalty actions, prospecting, surveying, product testing and promotion as well as carrying out request operations;
- Prevention and fight against fraud and means of payment and, in particular, against credit card fraud;
- Management of unpaid invoices and disputes;
- Site improvement and offers;
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS?
The processing of personal data has, respectively, its legal basis, in the sense of article 6 of the RGPD, in the fact that:
- The treatment is necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship that binds us and / or that you wish to establish with us, since the personal data that we collect and process is necessary for the performance of the services and / or services requested under our CGV;
- Or the treatment is also necessary to protect our legitimate interests, in particular by allowing us to carry out commercial prospecting, keep a record of the transactions carried out and / or, where appropriate, proceed with the recovery;
- If the law so provides, or if it is not necessary in either of the two previous cases, we will ask for your express consent.
HOW LONG ?
The personal data being processed is not kept beyond the time necessary for the fulfillment of the obligations defined at the time of the conclusion of the contract or required by current legislation. We retain personal data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes described in this Policy. Beyond this period, they can be anonymized and kept for statistical purposes only.
If you have not authenticated on the Site or have not been active (for example, by clicking on a link) for a period of three years, you may receive an email inviting you to log in. As soon as possible, otherwise, your data will be removed from our databases. This three-year period runs from the last active contact if you are not or no longer a customer, and from the end of your subscription if you have registered for a training course.
Data erasure means are established in order to enable its effective erasure as soon as the storage or archiving period necessary for the fulfillment of the determined or imposed purposes is reached.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
You are informed that we may place cookies on your terminal. The cookie records information related to browsing the service (the pages you have consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) that we can read on your next visits.
The maximum period of storage of cookies is a maximum of 13 months after their first deposit in your terminal, as well as the period of validity of the consent of your consent to the use of these cookies. The shelf life of cookies does not extend with each visit. Therefore, your consent must be renewed at the end of this period.
Cookies can be used for statistical purposes, in particular to optimize the services provided, from the processing of information regarding the frequency of access, the personalization of the pages, as well as the operations carried out and the information consulted. They can also be used for advertising purposes, in particular to offer you specific content on banners and inserts on the Internet. Certain features of the site, such as video players or interactive content, may use services offered by third parties and set cookies that allow them to identify your viewing of the content. Certain cookies also allow information to be saved. ” A customer account or the content of a shopping cart.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS? HOW TO EXERCISE?
You have the right to access the data that concern you, rectification or deletion, interrogation, limitation of the processing of your data, portability and deletion.
You also have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data that has our legitimate interest as a legal basis, as well as the right to object to commercial prospecting. At any time, you can also withdraw your consent to the treatment, without prejudice to the legality of the treatment based on the consent given before the withdrawal.
In addition, you have the right to define general and specific directives that define the way in which you want the rights mentioned above to be exercised after your death. Finally, you can file a complaint with the CNIL, if our answers seem unsatisfactory.
For any request, you will be asked to justify your identity by any useful means and to justify, where appropriate, the reasons for your request.
Requests to exercise your rights must be sent electronically to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
From the exercise of the right of cancellation, to oppose the processing or to withdraw your consent, the correct functioning of the training services may be interrupted or even interrupted. For example, if these rights are exercised at the time of placing the order for services or services, said order cannot be executed.
More information about your rights: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/les-droits-pour-maitriser-vos-donnees-personnelles
You are advised that we may call in one or more subcontractors to carry out specific processing activities.
We are committed to ensuring that any subcontractor presents sufficient contractual guarantees regarding the implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing complies with the requirements of the GDPR.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not share any personal data for commercial purposes with third parties without your consent.
In the event of communication of your personal data to a third party, we will ensure that the latter is obliged to apply the same confidentiality conditions as ours.
On the basis of legal obligations, your personal data may be disclosed to public authorities in application of a law, regulation or by virtue of a decision of a competent judicial or regulatory authority. In the case of delivery of products abroad, the customs services in particular will be recipients of personal data.
The personal data that you communicate to us when placing your order is transmitted to our suppliers, subcontractors and / or affiliates for their treatment. This information is considered strictly confidential, and these recipients only have access to the data necessary for the performance of the contract between us.
In the event that we participate in a merger, acquisition or any other form of asset transfer, we are committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your personal data and to inform you before it is transferred or subject to new confidentiality rules.
- Communication to third parties in an aggregated and anonymous way. Your personal data can be used to enrich our databases. They can be passed on to third parties after they have been anonymised. We may publish, disclose and use aggregate information (information combined so that no one else can be identified or mentioned) and non-personal information for market and industry analysis, demographic profiling, for promotional and advertising purposes, and for other business purposes.
- Communication to third party partners. We may make certain personal data available to strategic partners who work with us, for the provision of products and services or who help us market our products to customers.
- Communication to third parties for direct marketing. Subject to your consent and, unless you object, we may share information with advertising partners to send you promotional communications or to show you more personalized content, including advertising relevant to them, products and services that may be of interest to you, and to understand how users interact with advertisements.
SOCIAL NETWORKS AND THIRD PARTY SITES
If you connect your account to an account of another service, such as a social network, that service may provide us with your profile and connection information, as well as any other information that you have authorized the disclosure of.
The Site may provide links to other sites, applications, and services other than yours, which may be operated by third-party companies. In this case, we are not responsible for the processing of personal data by these third-party sites, the user of which is invited to consult the personal data protection policies for more information.
INDICATIONS IN THE EVENT OF A SECURITY BREAKDOWN
We are committed to implementing all appropriate technical and organizational measures using physical and logistical security means in order to guarantee an adequate level of security against the risks of disclosure, accidental, unauthorized or illegal alteration. , loss or destruction of your personal data.
In the event that we become aware of illegal access to your personal data stored on our servers or those of our service providers, or of unauthorized access that results in the realization of the risks identified above, we undertake to:
- Notify you of the incident as soon as possible if it meets a legal requirement;
- Examine the causes of the incident;
- Take the necessary measures within reason to reduce the negative effects and prejudices that may arise from said incident.
In no case may the commitments defined in the previous point be assimilated to any acknowledgment of fault or responsibility for the occurrence of the incident in question.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA ABROAD
We undertake to comply with the applicable regulations regarding data transfers to countries located outside the European Union and in particular according to the following methods:
- We will not transfer the data of visitors, prospects and clients to countries recognized as offering an equivalent level of protection; In case of transfer to the United States, only to organizations that have adhered to the Privacy Shield;
- We will only transfer personal data outside of countries recognized by the CNIL as having a sufficient level of protection if we have obtained an authorization from the CNIL to proceed with this transfer.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND LANGUAGE
Editor of the site
RCS de Niort: 849784715.
79420 Reffannes (France)
The web servers of our website.
These websites are respectively hosted by the following hosting providers:
• Acenet Inc (https://www.ace-host.net/privacypolicy.php)
Our email marketing provider, Mailrelay (https://mailrelay.com/es/aviso-legal)
The publisher owns the intellectual property rights over all the content on its website. This means that users of the site cannot download or copy and paste content protected by intellectual property rights, unless expressly authorized by law or with the prior authorization of the Editor.
In fact, the content of the site is the exclusive property of the Editor, subject to any rights of its partners or co-contractors, and is protected by French and international laws related to intellectual property. Any reproduction in whole or in part is strictly prohibited under penalty of prosecution.
As such, the elements of the site, taken as a whole or individually, may not be subject to any use, transformation, translation, adaptation, reproduction, exploitation that is not expressly authorized by the Editor.
Any infringement can be sanctioned by the infringement under the conditions of the intellectual property code.
The same applies, if necessary, to the databases that appear on the site, which are protected as such by law under the sui generis right of the database producers.
The site may direct the user through hypertext links to other websites of the same Publisher or of third parties.
It is the responsibility of the user to consult the legal notices of these sites and respect their possible conditions of use.
The Editor is not responsible in any case for the information disseminated on the sites where hypertext links have been installed, as well as for any damage of any nature that results, in particular, from accessing them.
If a person directs his users to this website, the Editor reserves the right to request the removal of the hypertext link pointing to this site if he considers that this link does not comply with his legitimate rights and interests.
Document revised on February 1, 2021